To give you an idea of what our family business is all about, we believe the following:
- We believe there should be a smile on every face here — especially yours.
- We believe in helping everyone, from beginning gardeners to the most experienced ones, to be successful.
- We believe in encouraging new gardeners by walking them through every step to a great garden.
- We believe in ongoing education and advice tailored specifically for your garden.
- We believe in being truthful and we’ll tell you if a plant won’t work in your garden.
- We believe in growing our own plants, already adapted to our climate, to ensure the best quality and results for you.
- We believe in introducing new plants first to the area.
- We believe nothing is stronger than family roots and the joy of gardening should last generations.
- We believe that kids should love gardening as much as you do.
- We believe in supporting organizations like 4-H, our schools, service clubs, farm to school, FFA and other youth organizations so they grow as strong as our plants.
- We believe that knowing where your plants, especially your vegetables, come from is important.
- We believe in the local food movement and in supporting small farmers by providing a Winter Market so they can sell their products year round.
- We believe in the healing power of a homegrown tomato.
- We believe the vegetables we grow in the winter taste better than anything from a supermarket.
- We believe it’s important to support local businesses in our community.
- We believe our staff is a family that cares about each other and sincerely cares about your garden.
- We believe that working together as a team and working hard is the only way.
- We believe we are an oasis in our high desert.
- We believe we are an inspiring, relaxing, and therapeutic place for all.
- We believe that a visit to Four Seasons is worth the drive.
We are proud and pleased that Four Seasons has been named to Today’s Garden Center Magazine’s “Top 100 Revolutionary Garden Centers List” in the United States. In 2012 and 2013 we were named the Southwest Regional Winner, and in 2009, we were selected as the Western Regional Winner. In 2013, we were named the National Winner.
The Revolutionary 100 Progam surveys garden center owners and results in a listing of the 100 most revolutionary garden centers in the nation. It is open to all independent centers and is based on leadership and innovation, not on size.