Are you bored with your current job? Do you want to join an exciting team that works hard and has fun doing it? Then maybe a job at Four Seasons is for you!
Employment opportunities change often and are available both on a seasonal and a year round basis. We are always on the lookout for good folks to join our team and our staff is hand picked and we function as a family.
Our customers are the most important thing at our company, followed closely by our staff. If you are outgoing, people-oriented, want to work hard and learn more, then please contact us.
Here’s what we look for in garden center staff:
- A smiling face and helpful attitude is a MUST!
- Gardening experience and plant knowledge is desirable, but we’ll train the right person.
- Retail experience including merchandising experience helpful, but not necessary.
- Weekend availability necessary.
- Non-smokers only, please.
Some things we offer that may suit your employment needs and lifestyle:
- Flexible scheduling during our off-peak seasons
- Free uniforms
- Educational and training opportunities
- Cross training in multiple departments
- Company parties
If you are professionally minded and interested in becoming part of our team, please contact either Vic or Gail Vanik in confidence by mail at 26650 County Road P, Dolores, CO 81323, by phone at (970) 565-8274, by fax at (970) 564-9738 or by email at email@example.com. Or you can simply pick up an application at the garden center!