All the knowledge you need to grow a thriving garden
You don’t have to live here long to know what a gardening challenge it can be to produce a healthy garden in the Southwest. But the good news is that it’s not impossible. As with any new skill, having the right information and someone to reach out to when things go wrong makes all the difference.
We’re here for you.
Here at Four Seasons Greenhouse & Nursery, we have a real love for gardening knowledge. And it’s our hope that by sharing our knowledge, we feed your passion to grow your own great garden.
You can attend one of our classes or just get some good advice from our team here at the store. So, no matter what guidance you’re looking for, we help you succeed in your garden and to continue to learn and grow.
Browse all the pages under the Education tab to find:
- Helpful information about growing in our area, including frost dates and information about our growing zones.
- A seasonal gardening plan that will give you helpful tips for how to care for your garden in each season.
- Our guide to responsible watering in our area. This guide will help you use our most precious resource as efficiently as possible.
- A list of recommend xeriscape plants that will help you create a beautiful garden that is lower maintenance and consumes fewer resources.
- Our blog, which offers much of our knowledge around a variety of gardening topics.
- A list of helpful links that will help you get connected to local and national gardening resources.
We are always updating and adding to these resources so remember to bookmark this page. And if you have a more specific gardening question, please visit us or give us a call at (970) 565-8274